Tuesday, June 11, 2013

{going to the chapel}

...or the beach or a barn, perhaps a field of wild flowers or a fancy club - it doesn't matter where the vows are exchanged, this week we are all about weddings! We have been in full wedding mode since the middle of February here in the studio and why not share the very, very, very first wedding invitation that I ever designed - mine.   


Fourteen years ago tomorrow, my high school sweet heart and I said "I do". When I put together these very simple wedding invitations, I had NO IDEA that this is what I would be doing today. But, even back then, long before I even had an inkling that inkSpotts would, could and even had the possibility of existing,  I loved everything paper and couldn't resist tackling my invitations myself. Simple and sweet, yet I cringe every time I look at them. I dissect every line.  But, maybe ever little thing that I see wrong about them, is what is what makes them even more innocent and special. I guess you have to start somewhere, so it mite as well have been my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment