Tuesday, April 12, 2011

{christmas in april}

Just when outside April showers are bringing May flowers, the inkSpotts studio was a Christmas wonderland. I am still pinching myself in disbelief, that inkSpotts was chosen to be a part of A Fresh Bunch Licensing Group. It is the opportunity that I have been working towards for the past 10 years! Pinch me harder, the first project was designing Holiday cards for a major retailer. Nothing like jumping right in. Here are a few of the samples that inkSpotts submitted. Now it is up for the client to decide. Just like the Jack Johnson song, "I am sitting, waiting, wishing.." I'll be sure to keep you posted!
But like I said, the experience working with some of the "greats" has been well worth it all! And now, I am going to enjoy a little break and go for a very long walk!




No comments:

Post a Comment