Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter from InkSpotts

InkSpotts took its first crack at face painting for the Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt in Whittier Mill Park.    There was a huge turn out for the event, which also featured Pony Rides, the Easter Bunny, Buzz from Georgia Tech and real live bunnies.....ohh and a huge easter egg hunt.

I painted everything from bunny whiskers and easter eggs to fish and footballs.  There was a huge turn out for this event and by the end of the day I was beat.    All the kids were great and I had a great time, but I have to say I prefer to keep my artistic works on the much more still and quiet form of paper.

Hope everyone has a great Easter and is enjoying all the flowers of Spring.   Don't forget to join us next month at our next event: MayDay at Serenbe (stay tuned!)

Angie
Inkspotts

No comments:

Post a Comment