Thursday, April 9, 2009

{happy birthday!}



















SEVEN years! it is hard to believe! inkSpotts was born in 2001 when, out of the blue, an opportunity emerged to take over a small stationery business and I, took the plunge. From college graduate in environmental education to CEO (not to mention designer, accountant, marketing director and shipping coordinator!) Not long after that, our whimsical designs could be spotted in Swoozie's, Paper Affair and Limetree. It was hard for me to believe that not only was inkSpotts being sold around the world via our on-line store but, in retail stores across the country.
We are celebrating our birthday in a big way! We are proud to announce the grand opening of our etsy store! check it out now! And, follow us on twitter . look at us being so techno savvy!

Never in my life would I have thought that this is what I would be doing when I grew up... Somedays, I have to pinch myself to remind myself that I am grown up. It is great to look back over the past seven years and see how we have grown. I can't wait to see what the next seven bring.. and the seven after that, and the seven after that, and........


No comments:

Post a Comment