Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Show Time!


Tonight is the BIG night! The popcorn is ready to be popped and the hot cocoa is waiting to be stirred. Friends and family bursting with anticipation, ready to cuddle up and tune in to CBS 8:30pm est - The Elf on the Shelf: AN ELF'S STORY!!! It's being called the next Holiday Movie Classic, but why are we so excited about it? Well, it could just be because I was lucky enough to spend a small amount of time in the production studio. I had the pleasure of drawing the concept designs for the characters costumes. It was absolutely amazing watching the behind scene process of how such a movie comes to life. See some of it for yourself here. Thank you Chad and Tara from Trick 3D and Big Canoe Entertainment for an experience I will never forget!


The magic doesn't just stop there, last Sunday I had the opportunity of a life time to join the cast and a crew at the red carpet, black tie movie premiere event. Not only was it exciting to be apart of the show, it was an experience that words can describe watching my 1 1/2 year old daughter Eliza capture the magic of Christmas, understanding who Santa and of course his elves really were for the first time. Seeing my name on the big screen was just the icing on the Christmas cookie.

I can't wait to wake up tomorrow to see where the Elf that has been sent to the Bowman house will be "hiding"? hmmmm... and what shall we name him?
I hope that you all enjoy the movie as much as I have enjoyed the experience. May it become a tradition in your home as well. Don't forget to adopt your elf if you haven't already!

Cheers! Here's to the Magic of the Season!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment