Monday, October 4, 2010

{lucky charm}


Ask anyone who knows me well, I am extremely modest about my work. Even though I have been doing this for 8 years, I still have to remind myself that I am artist/graphic artist. When I go to my mailbox, leaf through the magazine that has arrived and realize that my work has been featured, it then makes it seem real. I take my work so personally that even the slightest bit of acknowledgment or compliment makes me soar.

This is exactly what happened on Saturday when I found the latest edition of "Stationery Trend Magazine" I was enthralled by all of the amazing work when BAM! there was my rock-n-roll invitation before me on the page. All bright colored and happy, it was photographed as part of their digital photo card feature!

The funny part of this, is that inkSpotts' preppy birth announcement was listed last year in same issue. On that particular announcement I used a photo of my little friend Bryce.


This time, same cute little face, only now it was his first birthday party invitation.
One more slight detail. The article came out on his 2nd birthday weekend. I would say that this guy is my little good luck charm. I hope that there is a good holiday photo coming, maybe we can go for three years running? :O)
Happy Birthday Bryce! Keep smilin'

No comments:

Post a Comment