Monday, April 20, 2009

{caribbean bride}

Here is a little sneak peak before it hits the press. (Dave, i hope that's okay). This is the illustration that I did for the upcoming issue of Caribbean Bride Magazine. It seems to be all tropical weddings around the studios these days. I guess it could be worse!

The best part, I am extremely excited to officially be apart of the CB Team. I look forward to illustrating an article for each issue and stock items that will be featured through out the magazine! Isn't there important meetings that I need to attend in Barbados? Dave Cox, the publisher, and I have played Field Hockey together for years. From the pitch to his photography and the magazine, it is easy to see, whatever he does, he does it extremely well. It is truly an honor to now be apart of this team.

Be sure to grab your issue of the magazine at Barnes and Noble or Borders even if you are not planning a wedding in the islands. Flipping through the pages is a great get away in itself or it can inspire a wedding or event anywhere. Thanks for for this great opportunity! I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment